How to prevent infection with coronavirus？
How to prevent infection with coronavirus? The Beijing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends strengthening personal protection, avoiding contact with wild poultry and animals, and preventing sickness from going to work and gatherings. When you return from a trip to Wuhan and other places, if you have symptoms of respiratory infections such as fever and cough, you should choose a hospital based on the condition and send a mask to the doctor, and inform the doctor of a similar patient or animal contact history, travel history, etc. The specific suggestions are as follows:
- Strengthen personal protection
- Avoid crowded public places. Avoid contact with patients with fever and respiratory tract infections. Wear masks if needed.
- Wash your hands frequently. Especially when hands are contaminated with respiratory secretions, after touching public facilities, after taking care of patients with fever, respiratory infections, or vomiting and diarrhea, after visiting hospitals, handling contaminated items, and after contacting animals, animal feed or animal feces.
- Don't spit. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or elbow when sneezing or coughing.
- Strengthen exercise, regular work and rest, and maintain indoor air circulation.
Avoid contact with wild poultry
- Avoid contact with poultry, wild animals and their excreta and secretions, and avoid buying live birds and wild animals.
- Avoid going to animal farms and slaughterhouses, live poultry animal trading markets or stalls, wildlife habitats or other places. You must take precautions when you travel, especially for occupationally exposed people.
- Avoid eating wild animals. Do not eat animals and their products that are already sick; buy chilled poultry from regular sources, fully cook poultry, eggs, and milk, and handle fresh and cooked products separately and clean them in time to avoid cross-contamination .
Third, put an end to work and party
If you have symptoms of respiratory tract infections such as fever and cough, take a rest at home, reduce outing and travel, and use more ventilation in the room when the weather is good. Please wear a mask when contacting others. Avoid getting sick at work, class and parties.
Fourth, seek medical treatment in a timely manner
When you return from a trip to Wuhan and other places, if you have symptoms of respiratory infections such as fever and cough, you should choose a hospital based on the condition and send a mask to the doctor, and inform the doctor of a similar patient or animal contact history, travel history, etc.